Reason: 1. As java program runs inside its own virtual machine sandbox
2. Data hiding in Java(OOPs) makes it one of the secure language. Maybe some points are also there but cannot recall it right now.
3.No use of pointers preventing unauthorized access to memory block.
4. No access to the memory management</strong>
Access Control Functionality
Use of final keyword
Package java.security provides the classes and interfaces for the security framework
Java security is enabled in each stage:
1. final keyword secure class loading
2. jit security manager – byte code verification automatic memory management
3. jsse java cryptographic extension digital signature
4. jaas :java authentication and authorization service